Prints: Limited edition of 25
About The Artwork:
"Bouquet of Seven" is an abstract black-and-white illustration with a unique blend of symbols, such as branches, leaves, circles, arrows, and the number seven. The combination creates a captivating visual experience that conveys both tranquility and energy.
The branch is a symbol of strength, resilience, and power. It reaches out in all directions, symbolizing growth and new beginnings. It is a sign of stability, as it withstands the elements – from storms to sunlight – with its unwavering dedication. Leaves represent a sense of renewal, like the branches, growth, and new beginnings. They embody the idea that life is continuously transformed, with each new season bringing changes and growth. In many religions and cultures, leaves are symbols of fertility and abundance. They may also be associated with knowledge, truth, and enlightenment.
Circles and arrows are symbols of movement, direction, and progress. A circle symbolizes infinity and completeness, while an arrow indicates the path forward or a change of direction. This imagery can convey a sense of starting anew, striving for goals, and progressing despite obstacles. Together, circles and arrows represent a journey that is full of possibility.
The number seven is associated with luck, good fortune, and resilience. It is linked to divine and spiritual forces, positivity, opportunity, and increased consciousness. In many religions and cultures, the number seven symbolizes completion, renewal, and the life cycle. It's also believed to represent physical and metaphysical order in the universe.
Together, these symbols could allude to embracing change and accepting growth. It has a sense of optimism rooted in its symbolism of strength, resilience, fertility, abundance, and progress.
"All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players: they have their exits and their entrances; and one man in his time plays many parts, his acts being seven ages." — William Shakespeare
5 x 7 inches (portrait)
7 x 5 inches (landscape)
Mat Board Size:
- Original Artwork: Mat board will fit an 11 x 14 inch frame.
- Limited Edition Print: Mat board will fit an 8 x 10 inch frame.
- Both limited edition prints & original artwork are protected by a double layered, high quality, acid-free Crescent® brand mat board (4-ply, approximately .050 inch thick, with a beveled cut window opening). The mat board has a white top layer with a visible black layer underneath. For added protection artwork gets shipped with a standard white backing board, enclosed in a clear protective bag. Frame shown in product images not included.
- Original Artwork: Pigment archival ink on cold press acid free 300gsm paper.
- Limited Edition Print: Superior quality digital print on 100% fine art cotton, acid free paper.
- Original Artwork: Signed, dated & certificate of authenticity included.
- Limited Edition Print: Signed, dated, edition number & certificate of authenticity included.