"I Created A Moo-Ster"
Prints: Limited edition of 25
About The Artwork:
"I Created A Moo-Ster," is a surreal black-and-white illustration featuring a cow that has morphed into a rooster; this artwork will surely spark conversations and leave lasting impressions.
The cow is a symbol that carries a rich and diverse range of meanings across different cultures and spiritual traditions. In Hinduism, for example, the cow is considered sacred and represents fertility, motherly love, and abundance. It is also associated with the goddesses of nourishment and prosperity and is sometimes referred to as the "mother of all creatures." In other contexts, the cow can symbolize gentleness, docility, calmness, hard work, and perseverance. In some traditions, the cow is also associated with the earth and the natural cycles of life and death, as it provides nourishment and sustenance for human and animal life.
Overall, the cow is a symbol that evokes a sense of comfort, abundance, and connection to nature.
In some traditions, the rooster is associated with the sun and represents the dawn, awakening, and renewal. It's crowing at daybreak can symbolize the triumph of light over darkness and the beginning of a new day. In other contexts, the rooster can represent courage, bravery, and vigilance, as it is often depicted as a protector and defender of the flock. The rooster's association with the color red can also signify passion, vitality, and energy, and in some cultures, the rooster is seen as a symbol of good luck and fortune. Additionally, in some religious traditions, the rooster can symbolize the resurrection and the victory of life over death. Overall, the rooster is a symbol that evokes a sense of vitality, courage, and protection, and its significance can vary depending on the cultural and spiritual context in which it is used.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand." — Albert Einstein
5 x 7 inches (portrait)
7 x 5 inches (landscape)
Mat Board Size:
- Original Artwork: Mat board will fit an 11 x 14 inch frame.
- Limited Edition Print: Mat board will fit an 8 x 10 inch frame.
- Both limited edition prints & original artwork are protected by a double layered, high quality, acid-free Crescent® brand mat board (4-ply, approximately .050 inch thick, with a beveled cut window opening). The mat board has a white top layer with a visible black layer underneath. For added protection artwork gets shipped with a standard white backing board, enclosed in a clear protective bag. Frame shown in product images not included.
- Original Artwork: Pigment archival ink on cold press acid free 300gsm paper.
- Limited Edition Print: Superior quality digital print on 100% fine art cotton, acid free paper.
- Original Artwork: Signed, dated & certificate of authenticity included.
- Limited Edition Print: Signed, dated, edition number & certificate of authenticity included.