Prints: Limited edition of 50
About The Artwork:
Immerse yourself in the dreamlike world of "Illuminated Soul," a black-and-white illustration that reveals both nature's beauty and its hidden secrets. Seven burning candles cast their mesmerizing glow with fireflies as beacons around their roots.
Candles and flames are symbols of light and illumination and are often used in religious and spiritual contexts to represent enlightenment, purification, and transcendence. In some traditions, candles can also define each individual's soul or divine spark. Flames can also symbolize the passion, creativity, and inspiration that drive us toward our goals and dreams. Additionally, flames can represent transformation and renewal, as fire has the power to burn away the old and make way for the new.
On the other hand, roots represent grounding, stability, and connection to the earth. Roots can symbolize the foundation and origins of an individual, family, or community and represent the values, traditions, and cultural heritage that anchor us to our past.
Fireflies are symbols of magic, mystery, and wonder. They represent the beauty and joy that can be found in the natural world and can evoke a sense of nostalgia and innocence. Fireflies can also describe the fleeting nature of life, as their light is temporary and can disappear at any moment.
The number 7 is a powerfully symbolic number with many interpretations. It can represent completeness, as there are seven days of the week, seven colors of the rainbow, and seven notes in the musical scale. It can also mean spiritual enlightenment, as some religious traditions have seven chakras in the human body and seven heavens. Additionally, the number 7 can represent mystery, as in the "7 wonders of the world" or the "7 deadly sins". Overall, the number 7 is a symbol of unity, completion, and spiritual growth.
"Listen my love, illumination is eternal. Now is always evolving. As there are billions of stars, there are billions of steps. As there are billions of souls, there are billions of ways to grow." — Rumi
5 x 7 inches (portrait)
7 x 5 inches (landscape)
Mat Board Size:
- Original Artwork: Mat board will fit an 11 x 14 inch frame.
- Limited Edition Print: Mat board will fit an 8 x 10 inch frame.
- Both limited edition prints & original artwork are protected by a double layered, high quality, acid-free Crescent® brand mat board (4-ply, approximately .050 inch thick, with a beveled cut window opening). The mat board has a white top layer with a visible black layer underneath. For added protection artwork gets shipped with a standard white backing board, enclosed in a clear protective bag. Frame shown in product images not included.
- Original Artwork: Pigment archival ink on cold press acid free 300gsm paper.
- Limited Edition Print: Superior quality digital print on 100% fine art cotton, acid free paper.
- Original Artwork: Signed, dated & certificate of authenticity included.
- Limited Edition Print: Signed, dated, edition number & certificate of authenticity included.