Prints: Limited edition of 50
About The Artwork:
"It Is There" is a surreal black-and-white illustration that depicts a barefoot woman riding on an invisible horse, her long hair flowing gracefully in the breeze as she gallops through life.
Horses are awe-inspiring creatures that have been a source of motivation and inspiration since the earliest years of humanity. Their strength, unmatched elegance, and boundless freedom make them an emblem of power and beauty.
One of the most common symbolic meanings associated with horses is strength and power. Horses are known for their physical strength and stamina, and they have been used for centuries to pull heavy loads and carry riders into battle. In this context, horses can represent our inner strength and resilience and our ability to overcome obstacles and face challenges.
Horses have been associated with space and the open road in many cultures. They symbolize our desire for adventure, exploration, liberation, and willingness to take risks and pursue our dreams. Horses can also represent freedom and independence.
In addition to strength and freedom, horses can also represent beauty and grace. They are known for their flowing manes and tails, elegant movements, and natural beauty. As a symbol, horses can express nature's beauty and our desire for beauty and grace in our lives.
Overall, the symbolism of a horse can be interpreted in many different ways, depending on the context and the individual's personal associations with the animal.
"The very strength that protects the heart from injury is the strength that prevents the heart from enlarging to its intended greatness within. The song of the voice is sweet, but the song of the heart is the pure voice of heaven." — Khalil Gibran
5 x 7 inches (portrait)
7 x 5 inches (landscape)
Mat Board Size:
- Original Artwork: Mat board will fit an 11 x 14 inch frame.
- Limited Edition Print: Mat board will fit an 8 x 10 inch frame.
- Both limited edition prints & original artwork are protected by a double layered, high quality, acid-free Crescent® brand mat board (4-ply, approximately .050 inch thick, with a beveled cut window opening). The mat board has a white top layer with a visible black layer underneath. For added protection artwork gets shipped with a standard white backing board, enclosed in a clear protective bag. Frame shown in product images not included.
- Original Artwork: Pigment archival ink on cold press acid free 300gsm paper.
- Limited Edition Print: Superior quality digital print on 100% fine art cotton, acid free paper.
- Original Artwork: Signed, dated & certificate of authenticity included.
- Limited Edition Print: Signed, dated, edition number & certificate of authenticity included.