Prints: Limited edition of 10
About The Artwork:
Dive into the surreal world of "Ok," an illustration that blends black and white to create a captivating composition featuring three fishbones.
A fishbone may represent the importance of being mindful of our actions and their impact on the world. Fish bones are often discarded and left to decompose, but they can also be used as a resource for other living creatures, such as birds or insects. This can be seen as a reminder that even the most minor actions we take can profoundly impact the world around us and that it is our responsibility to be mindful of the waste we create and the resources we consume.
The fishbone may also represent the idea of transformation and rebirth, as the fish undergoes a metamorphosis as it moves from egg to larva to adult. The fishbone may be a reminder that even in death, there is potential for new life and growth and that every ending is also a new beginning.
“Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don't resist them; that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.” — Lao Tzu
5 x 7 inches (portrait)
7 x 5 inches (landscape)
Mat Board Size:
- Original Artwork: Mat board will fit an 11 x 14 inch frame.
- Limited Edition Print: Mat board will fit an 8 x 10 inch frame.
- Both limited edition prints & original artwork are protected by a double layered, high quality, acid-free Crescent® brand mat board (4-ply, approximately .050 inch thick, with a beveled cut window opening). The mat board has a white top layer with a visible black layer underneath. For added protection artwork gets shipped with a standard white backing board, enclosed in a clear protective bag. Frame shown in product images not included.
- Original Artwork: Pigment archival ink on cold press acid free 300gsm paper.
- Limited Edition Print: Superior quality digital print on 100% fine art cotton, acid free paper.
- Original Artwork: Signed, dated & certificate of authenticity included.
- Limited Edition Print: Signed, dated, edition number & certificate of authenticity included.