Prints: Limited edition of 50
About The Artwork:
Experience freedom with "Released," a dreamlike black-and-white artwork that immortalizes the second of liberation. View an open lock as constellations burst forth behind it, conveying a strong representation of being unbounded and unrestricted.
The symbolism of an opened lock can represent a sense of liberation, release, or the breaking of barriers. It can suggest a feeling of accomplishment or freedom after a long struggle or a challenging time. On the other hand, it can also represent vulnerability and insecurity, as the protection provided by the lock is no longer present.
On the other hand, the symbolism of constellations is often associated with guidance, direction, and destiny. They have been used for centuries to navigate and orient oneself. Constellations can also represent the interconnectedness of all things and the vastness of the universe. They may evoke a sense of wonder, mystery, and awe, as well as a desire to explore and understand the unknown.
Together, the symbolism of an opened lock and constellations may suggest a sense of liberation and freedom to explore new territories while acknowledging the vulnerability and uncertainty of venturing into the unknown.
"Each day you're presented with a choice. You can either keep your greatness hidden under a pile of fears, regrets, and excuses, or you can let it out. So the best way to begin unlocking inner greatness is to make a conscious choice to live out the rest of today, with the best you." — Lewis Howes
5 x 7 inches (portrait)
7 x 5 inches (landscape)
Mat Board Size:
- Original Artwork: Mat board will fit an 11 x 14 inch frame.
- Limited Edition Print: Mat board will fit an 8 x 10 inch frame.
- Both limited edition prints & original artwork are protected by a double layered, high quality, acid-free Crescent® brand mat board (4-ply, approximately .050 inch thick, with a beveled cut window opening). The mat board has a white top layer with a visible black layer underneath. For added protection artwork gets shipped with a standard white backing board, enclosed in a clear protective bag. Frame shown in product images not included.
- Original Artwork: Pigment archival ink on cold press acid free 300gsm paper.
- Limited Edition Print: Superior quality digital print on 100% fine art cotton, acid free paper.
- Original Artwork: Signed, dated & certificate of authenticity included.
- Limited Edition Print: Signed, dated, edition number & certificate of authenticity included.