I would love to create a custom illustration for you!
- Please note that commissions need to be paid upfront in full, and they are non-refundable.
- You are welcome to share your favorite symbols, shapes, or ideas with me, but the final creation (scale, space, balance, etc) will be unique and left to my creative interpretation.
- In other words, after our consultation (via email or Zoom) you will see the illustration when it is shipped to you.
- I reserve the right to decline commission requests.
- Copyright will belong to Karien Bredenkamp Art, so the final illustration may not be reproduced on merchandise intended for resale. I retain the right to use the artwork for the creation of limited edition prints or merchandise.
Size, Medium & Authenticity:
5 x 7 inches (landscape or portrait), Pigment Archival Ink on Cold Press Acid Free 300gsm Paper. Signed, dated & certificate of authenticity included.
Mat Board & Protection:
Artwork is protected by a double-layered, high-quality, acid-free Crescent® brand mat board (4-ply, approximately .050 inch thick, with a beveled cut window opening). The mat board has a white top layer with a visible black layer underneath.
Artworks will fit a 11 x 14-inch frame (landscape measurements are 14 x 11 inches). Picture frame not included.
For added protection artwork gets shipped with a standard white backing board, enclosed in a clear protective bag.