Prints: Limited edition of 50
About The Artwork:
"A Glass Of Midwest" is an eye-catching black-and-white illustration created with sophistication - perfect for any art collector. This one-of-a-kind piece shows elements of both Nebraska and California coming together in harmony. "A Glass Of Midwest" is part of a triptych collection commissioned by The Cottonwood Hotel in Omaha for a private dinner event for Opus Wineries in California. The other two pieces of the triptych are "Swept Away" and "A Refined Taste," making it a must-have for all art enthusiasts looking for an exquisite piece to add to their collection.
The corn in the artwork represents Nebraska as the "Cornhusker State," while the splashes of wine symbolize the delicious varieties from Opus Wineries. Combining these two iconic symbols creates an unforgettable combination that will add a unique touch to any home or office.
The background is accented with an actual wine stain, adding to the unique character of this piece.
5 x 7 inches (portrait)
7 x 5 inches (landscape)
Mat Board Size:
- Original Artwork: Mat board will fit an 11 x 14 inch frame.
- Limited Edition Print: Mat board will fit an 8 x 10 inch frame.
- Both limited edition prints & original artwork are protected by a double layered, high quality, acid-free Crescent® brand mat board (4-ply, approximately .050 inch thick, with a beveled cut window opening). The mat board has a white top layer with a visible black layer underneath. For added protection artwork gets shipped with a standard white backing board, enclosed in a clear protective bag. Frame shown in product images not included.
- Original Artwork: Pigment archival ink on cold press acid free 300gsm paper.
- Limited Edition Print: Superior quality digital print on 100% fine art cotton, acid free paper.
- Original Artwork: Signed, dated & certificate of authenticity included.
- Limited Edition Print: Signed, dated, edition number & certificate of authenticity included.