Prints: Limited edition of 50
About The Artwork:
"A Refined Taste" illustration is an exclusive piece of artwork crafted exclusively for a private dinner event for Opus Wineries, held at The Kimpton Cottonwood Hotel in Omaha. This stunning illustration captures the essence of elegance and refinement, with subtle elements from Nebraska and California meticulously balanced to create a beautiful finished product.
"A Refined Taste" is part of a triptych with "Swept Away" and "Glass Of Midwest" as accompanying pieces. The cork is adorned with the state outline representing the state of Nebraska, while the orchid coming out from within the bottle is a beloved symbol of Opus Wineries in California. The background is accented with an actual wine stain, adding to the uniqueness of this piece.
5 x 7 inches (portrait)
7 x 5 inches (landscape)
Mat Board Size:
- Original Artwork: Mat board will fit an 11 x 14 inch frame.
- Limited Edition Print: Mat board will fit an 8 x 10 inch frame.
- Both limited edition prints & original artwork are protected by a double layered, high quality, acid-free Crescent® brand mat board (4-ply, approximately .050 inch thick, with a beveled cut window opening). The mat board has a white top layer with a visible black layer underneath. For added protection artwork gets shipped with a standard white backing board, enclosed in a clear protective bag. Frame shown in product images not included.
- Original Artwork: Pigment archival ink on cold press acid free 300gsm paper.
- Limited Edition Print: Superior quality digital print on 100% fine art cotton, acid free paper.
- Original Artwork: Signed, dated & certificate of authenticity included.
- Limited Edition Print: Signed, dated, edition number & certificate of authenticity included.